Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

24 January 2014
Book Blogger Hop


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted Coffee Addicted Writer
Every week a different question is posted for you to answer. Come in and join us.



This is how it works:

1. Answer the question on your blog

2. Go to Coffee Addicted Writer and put your link to your post on the Linky list.

3. Now have a look at the other blogs who have posted their links. Maybe comment on their answers (on their blogs), spend some time on their blogs and maybe join / become a member.

Perfect way really to get to know other bloggers :)


Here is today's question:


Do you think you will ever read every book in your TBR stack? 

And my answer is: 

For all the bogs which are (physically) at the moment on my TBR book shelf and on my Kindle - yes, I am getting through them. I usually even make an effort to put the newest purchases to the back ( I can be really disciplined if I want to!) and so they slowly inch their way forward - book by book. Well, I hope one day all of them will be read. Of course, new once's are being added all the time.

If I'm reviewing books, that usually will go to the front of the pile though.

However, the 'what I still would like to read in my lifetime' pile (not yet purchased), oh dear, that is never ever going to be done. And with so many new and good books/authors joining all the time… I need more holidays, that's what it is!