Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

9 February 2014

The Sunday Post


This is is Meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and here are the rules.

It is your chance to re-cap your bookish week, what did your review last week, any new purchases, what will be coming up in your blog next week or generally anything you feel you would like to share with the blogging community.




So, What did I do last week?

Are we seriously already in the middle of February? I've just realised that it's only 10 weeks till my holiday (in April, going to Lanzarote/Spain). I remember when we booked it last year and thinking it's ages away. It's still very wet here, rain, rain and more rain. Lot of flooding and here is a short video of my daughter and me walking our dog - that is supposed to be a road. The dog liked it :)








Luckily, our house is not in danger, as we sit on top of an embankment and a motorway access road is running to the bottom of it, so that would need to fill up first. We are about 20 mins walk away from the river Thames. 



My blog last week 


Books I received last week: 



Sex in the title - a comedy about dating, sex and romance in NYC (back when phones weren't so smart) by Zack Love


I received this book for review. I'm looking forward to this one - don't know the author and haven't started yet, but the title had me hooked :) 



What I'm planning next week here on The Pegster Reads:


Monday
Review: 



Secrets of Quick Decluttering, Selling and Organizing the Home Area: Essential Step by Step Methods to Clutter-Free Lifestyle at HOme & Earn Money through Selling Cluttered Items on eBay & Amazon by R. Kishore 
(Free on Amazon at the moment, non-fiction)


Tuesday

First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intro, Tuesday Teaser: 



The Corporeal Pull by Sara Gauldin
(received for review)


Wednesday

Review: 


Stephen King The Bachman Books
(part of my Stephen King log on all his books I've read over the years)


Thursday

Review:


Sarah Waters Fingersmith 


Friday

Book Blogger Hop


Saturday 

Hopefully I can introduce my books from the Richard and Judy Book Club - they haven't arrived yet. 

Have a great week everyone!