Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

10 May 2014


Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Head over to their blogs to check them out. 

Feature and Follow is exactly what it says… a weekly feature of two chosen blogs, and a question or a task for us to participate in. 


This week's featured blogs are : Read Write All The Time and  Book Swarm         
so check them out as well

The aim is to get new followers to your blog and, of course, follow other blogs out there and get to know other bloggers, browse their blogs, leave comments and find stuff which interests you. For me, apart from books of course, this is what book blogging is all about - connect with others and chat about our favourite hobby.

The rules are all explained here in detail by Parajunkee.


This weeks Question:

What living author or authors would you like to have dinner with? (Try to think beyond JK Rowling)

Ok, sorry, I know this is going to be a really obvious and popular one - but I will have to go with Stephen King. Yes, he is my favourite author and it is also a standing joke in my family that they will save up for me to go to Maine one day and visit his home town (ok, not in a stalker-kind-of-way). And every birthday it's like 'Mum, what would you say if Stephen King would come to your birthday dinner?' Yeah… Stephen, can you read this? To be honest, I would probably be too stupid star-struck to utter a word :) Very quiet dinner.