Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

30 January 2015


Feature and Follow is hosted by 2 bloggers: Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. It s very straightforward, and here they explain it all: 

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work?

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed. All features are chosen randomly to be the feature. They are not chosen by content or name.

 And this week’s question:
Hard print (real thing) or Kindle/Nook, which is your favourite?
I am guessing that a lot of people are going to answer this in a similar way to me: both really, wouldn't want to be without either.
See, I resisted the Ebook revolution for a long time. Kept thinking 'Well, I've got a lot of paperbacks in my TBR pile, I want to read those first... why do I need an E-reader etc etc. Than I couldn't resist and bought my first Kindle Paperwhite a year ago (yes, only a year ago!) and at Christmas bought myself a Kindle Fire. Oh, I love it, and couldn't live without it any more. Now I've got a TBR e-pile and a TBR paperback pile. It's so easy to click and download books, and all the free books ah ... But I think I would always love to go into a book shop and look at the books and buy books. It's a tradition for me to go into a book shop, and than sit in the coffee shop at the back and fondly look at my purchases and possibly even start reading. I could never be without that, despite my love for my Kindle.